Saturday, February 03, 2007

a fun day

Dear Della,

This past Thursday, we had a fun day together. You are definitely becoming more playful with me.
Several times during the day, you enjoyed the fun of hide and seek. It is really the first time you really hid somewhere other than behind a blanket or coat. You really had fun behind Dada's pants in the closet and the little closet door in your room (that leads to a heating duct) provided a good five minutes of giggles!

We enjoyed being cool in Mama's green sunglasses which wasn't the first time you have worn them. One picture is from when you were only 2 weeks old! What a difference 2 years make.



You have found that acting like a cat is fun. You were crawling on all fours and meowing. You said, "Gow Gow, Mama" for me to join in which I did. We crawled from your room to the living room and while crossing the dining room floor, I hoped it wouldn't go on for too long for my knees sake. The next time we crossed, I stood up and walked while you crawled. Then the time after that, you ran across too to get to the rug. I guess your little knees are as sensitive as mine!

We also enjoyed drawing outlines of your body while you laid on your drawing table. We would then make eyes, nose and a mouth for you. Even a few days later, you are still requesting that one.


Thanks for making our day so nice!


I love you,


Mama

No comments: