Tuesday, April 24, 2007

mexico

Dear Della,

I have not updated you recently on all the goings on in your life, but I will soon, I promise.

However, I did want to tell you about a cute story this morning on the way to school. As a background, I have been talking about our upcoming trip to Mexico for a couple of months now. You know who is going and that we will take an airplane (insert jet engine sound here and pointing to the sky). Bobby, Bobby's daddy, Baby, Bobby's mommy....I have sometimes wondered if I have mentioned it too often to you.

So, this morning I am listening to NPR in the car and a story comes on about legalizing abortion in Mexico. I was listening to the story when I heard you making to sound for an airplane. I wasn't sure at first why you were doing that. Then, I realized you heard them talking about Mexico on the radio. You are ready to go now I think!

I love you,

Mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grammy is ready for Mexico too! Imagine ... 10 days with my family. It wouldn't matter where we were going, I love being with all of you.

Two year olds are such a joy. You learn new things daily and it is so much fun to watch.

I love you, Della.

Grammy