Thursday, June 07, 2007

"paint ma toes wed"

Dear Della,

This is what I heard from you this morning as you stood on the toilet seat and pointed to the cupboard:
Paint ma toes wed!

So we did. I don't have a red polish so used pink (Hoodoo Voodoo to be precise, thanks Aunt K!) Here are some pictures. The one of the two of us is from the other day when we painted your toes white. And, yes, your legs and feet are still tan from Mexico. The pink polish sets off your dark skin nicely!
We went to Sephora today too and you played very gently with all the testers. You are a girl through and through!
I love you,
Mama

3 comments:

jen* said...

Oh my goodness what a girly girl! Has Aunt K introduced her to glitter and all things sparkle?! Is it too soon for me to give her glitter glue and a pink Barbie car?!

Nette gave me a pedicure tonight and it is so wonderful to enjoy looking at my toes. Don't you love how polish hides the fungus? Is that too personal for the blog?!

Love you and happy almost Friday,
Jen*

Mommy said...

Dearest Della,

I'm so glad you are a girly girl because your Aunt Phae is most definitely weak in that department and Laurel is going to need someone to advise her on such things. Keep up your learning!

I love you,
Aunt Phae

Anonymous said...

Good post.