Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Soda tastes good

Dear Della,

I just poured myself a glass of diet coke and I have to say that some days are made for soda. When your mom and I go to the hospital (the same hospital where you were born!) for lunch, we always get a soda. The cups are brown and feel like flimsy styrofoam and you can get 16 oz for less than $1. The best part about hospital soda is the bendy straws. I love those kind of straws!

I went to Justa Pasta this afternoon to pick up lunch for your mom and me. I had caesar salad with a lot of garlic and now my mouth feels stinky. I have a toothbrush in my drawer, so I could brush my teeth but right now I think stinky breath is funny. Your mom had lasagna and we didn't know that it was made with goat cheese. She did not think that was the best cheese choice and I agree. A little bit of goat cheese goes a long way.

No comments: