Monday, October 23, 2006

holding hands




Dear Della-

We had a lot of fun this weekend doing a variety of things like getting pumpkins and going to OMSI (thanks to our friends, Katie and Gwynne) to watch an intense film on Dolphins (intense in that the screen was HUGE). My highlight was seeing you holds hands with your cousin, Michael, and Marlee. Here is a picture of you with Michael. You have become quite a hugger/kisser and like to give loves to other little people.

While at OMSI, you kept saying "buhbye" but once we starting watching the dolphins that quickly turned to "whoa" and "eeeeee" when the dolphins were talking to eachother.

I also wanted to add that you are now officially obsessed with "Bop" which is your version of Mary Poppins and you have started walking around with your 2 fingers crossed. You are also enjoying "Gow, gow", "gaw, gaw" and "wah, wah" for cat, bird and dog and boy do you like your apples.

I love watching you grow, my little squirt.

Mama

2 comments:

Mama said...

Della,
We had a great time at the pumpkin patch on Saturday. You and Michael are starting to play together now, rather than playing in parallel. You grabbed Michael's hand and pulled him through the pumpkins. Then you tackled/hugged him. Grandpa hollered "Take-down, 2 points!" Michael doesn't normally let people hold his hand, so he must like you. You are really enjoying watching Mary Poppins lately, especially when Mary flies in with her umbrella.
Love,
Dad

jen* said...

Della,

I have to say I love the outfit you wore to the pumpkin patch!

I love color and wear a lot of orange shirts lately. I think you look great in your bright green pants. I also really like your hair as it keeps getting longer and longer. You are a beautiful little girl!

~ Jen*