Tuesday, November 14, 2006

chip off the ol' block

Dear Della-

Since the day you were born, you always come into bed with Dada and me in the mornings (thinking back to that first morning I met you to validate the statement, it is true). It was really a selfish move on our part to squeeze in that last bit of sleep more than it was to have family time, but it has become that. We always enjoy that time. We use to be able to get you back to sleep after your bottle. Now, you cry "o, o, o, o" while Dada gets your milk then you happily drink it and when it is gone, you hand it to one of us and then roll over on your belly.

Sometimes, you lay for awhile on your own or want to get up. Lately, you have begun to want to take you clothes off after your milk. I am not sure where you got that idea. It might have something to do with the attire Dada and I wear. You usually climb up on my belly for some skin to skin. Now, I ask you, does it get any better than that? I think not.

I love you,

Mama

No comments: